Bravo (91035) should only be billed when the report is read, the report is the service, not the placing of the capsule. If the placement was unsuccessful and you try to bill an incomplete on the same date of service as the EGD, then it will routinely deny as a bundled study. If however, you bill the 91035 on the date of the reading (usually 2 days later) then it is covered.
Just curious - how did the physician do the motility study in combination with the EGD/Bravo?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join