I know how you feel, I'm in the same boat. I'm applying for ANYTHING in healthcare just to get my foot in the door. My personal physican gave me a heads up that most physicians offices/hospitals, etc. hire coders from within, so if you at least get some sort of healthcare job then eventually you can apply for a coding job from within.....this is my goal; it's tough out there, I've been applying for 4 months and still looking, but I'm not going to give up, and neither should you! Good luck, hope this helps! --Saundra.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join