I apologize if someone already asked this (I did search but I can't find anything on it), but I was hoping to get a definite answer on this. If you are billing 95900 and 95903 on the same claim, and there is a nerve that did not get the F-wave testing so it's not included in the 95903 units, which code are you supposed to put the modifier 59 on? We've been putting it on the 95900 because it's a lower code and we have been getting paid on it, but in Carol Buck's 2010 Step-By-Step Coding book it says that it should go on the 95903. Does anyone know which is actually correct? Thanks!
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join