36245 75726 SMA
36245 (59or76) 75726-(59 or 76 depending on payor)Celiac
36245 75722 LT renal
I will assume the coder used 75774 for the injection of SMA thinking that was a further selection (hence 75774) of the celiac. The SMA is a different vascular family from the aorta (in normal anatomy) therefore another basic exam (75726) was performed.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join