My question to you is how did you approach the doctors office about billing from home? I know with all who have asked about coding from home and such and I got the idea that since that is in such need at this point. I thought that since I have a fulltime coding position but now seeking a part time position to supplement my income. I have tried looking at other sites on my approach..should I have a cover letter that explains my plans/goals/what i'm seeking and then that gives them a chance on wondering or what? I'm sorry I don't have an answer on how much and what to charge but I have also looked into that and no one specifies on that as well. I get a little fustrated on some of the no responses. But If I do find out I will respond for you.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join