49325 with removal of intraluminal obstructive material (here it is Essure coil in the lumen of fallopian tube) which is obsructing the lumen of FT- a sort of an obstructing foreign body (thouhg it was an intentional placement before). And an appropriate ICD code.
I even thoght of the Essure was removed with a hysteroscope then code 58562 or else 57415, along with this use 996.32, a post procedural complication code and E947.9 .
But these Cpt codes are not appropriate for Laparoscopic which is the main stay procedure here.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join