Jamie, this may be payer-policy driven and we've had similar issues. We bill 99058 and have limited sucess on getting those paid. More often than not, they are denied for bundling. IF the payer policy has stated that they will pay, it's worth appealing based on that rationale. Not sure about MCR and the governmental payers, but doubt they will pay. I am looking at a Cigna policy right now that states they will NOT pay. ---Suzanne E. Byrum
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join