Hello. I was reading over your conversation and went to the website to apply for a home based coder position. I have never worked as a remote coder. I have always worked out of an office setting. Currently, I am looking for a position coding. It really does not matter to me if its remote or at the actual office. If anyone hears of any positions that are available out there please let me know. I reside in Queens, New York. I am looking in the New York City area or in the boroughs of Queens and Brooklyn and some areas in Nassau County. I had been working as a medical coder since 2004 in the emergency department for Weill Cornell Medical University Center in New York City. I thought it was time for me to grow and move up professionally to the position of a Compliance Specialist for the department of Neurological Surgery, but that unfortunately is not working out for me nor the administrator or the manager. Therefore, I am searching endlessly for another job. So again if anyone knows of anything in this area please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I really appreciate any help I can get. Thanks again and sorry I know I went some what off the topic of conversation!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join