Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

MedAssurant-Coding from Home

1. Default Looking for Remote Position
    Medical Coding Books
    Hello All I went to the website but couldn't find the Remote position. How Do I know which ones are Remote?

2. Default
    I also went to the medassurant website and when you click on positions (left side of web page) there is no listing for remote coders. Does anyone have a suggestions? Am I looking in the wrong place? Thanks.

3. Default
    Can anyone tell me how to get in touch with medassurant? I've been to the website but there is no remote coder position listed to click on. I sent my resume to jobs@medassurant.com and haven't heard back from them. Can anyone assist me in getting them to look at my resume. I am a CPC-A with a masters in accounting. Strong background. Thanks.

I went to the website and sent in my resume about 2 weeks ago and still have not heard back from them either. I also did not find any postings for a remote coding position. Any info. is appreciated.

5. Default
    Last I heard they were not looking to hire any remote coders.
    Kelly Long CPC, CFE
    Manager Audit and Compliance

How many years of experience do you need to have to work with them and what are the basic hours you need to be available is it in the day time or can you work full time at night

Default Hours
    Quote Originally Posted by spharrel View Post
    How many years of experience do you need to have to work with them and what are the basic hours you need to be available is it in the day time or can you work full time at night
    You can work nights but need to put in 40 hour anytime between Sunday thru Saturday, but need to be available atleat 1 hour each week with a team meeting 1/2 hour everyother week.

Also training runs 11AM to 5PM anywhere from 1 day a week to 5 days a week and you may beed to be trained in new projects all must be available between 11AM to 5PM M-F

Also CEU Manditory classes run one each month at either 10AM or 2PM Wed or Thru

You cannot work more than 12 hours in one day, You work you own hours, but training and CEU Webinar classes are fixed times during the day.

1-2 years experience is OK!

Bob

Default Part-time Coding
    I am interested in coding for part-time from home. Does anyone know of any companies that are hiring at the moment. I do have experience in many areas of coding since 2007 and am a CPC but many times when I apply they want ASC coders and not sure I want to do that on a part-time basis.

Thanks

9. Default getting picked up
    I am taking the test this June and hopefully will be returning to Northern New England. Hoping to work for Medassurant up there. I am the only 4.0 student in my classes. Anyone know if I can get in fairly quickly??? I've been told Medassurant is based out of Newton, MA

10. Default
    Quote Originally Posted by dfarris31651 View Post
    MedAssurant does not take part time employees, not sure where that came from. Medassurant requires 40 hours per week.
    Their own website states part time or full time

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112