You have to do what's right for you. You shouldn't base your decision on what others are doing, maybe they have to work 2 jobs. It's ok to seek second opinions but in the end you have to do what your heart is telling you to do. I made the decision to leave my job. I talked to people who have worked for the company for as little as 6 months to as long as 2 years. There will always be people who are not satisfied with their current situtation, there will always be people that have good things to say and bad things to say about a company, but you have to base you opinion on your personal experiences, not the experiences of anyone else. If I would have based my opinion about MedAssurant on some of the experiences of other people I would not be working for them today. I made the decision to experience the company for myself. I stepped out on faith and I will not look back. I certainly feel that if MedAssurant does not work for me then God has something better. I do not have any doubts about the job, I love what I do and I am happy that I was blessed with the opportunity to work for them. I prayed about my decision and I got second opinions, but I kept getting confirmation that the right thing was for me to leave my job. I prayed for a work at home job and I was blessed with it, so I took the job and happily strided along knowing that God has my back in anything and everything. Good luck!!
Just my two cents,
Nikky, CPC, CPC-P
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join