I have worked for them since mid June and I am out of the preceptor program at first even during my preceptor program I did not normally work an hour during the day, I stayed in contact with my preceptor through email mostly we had some conversations during the week. When I first started I worked another job that required 40 hours a week. I find it to be very flexible. I have 2 meetings a month with my lead for 30 minutes to an hour and he likes to keep up with you at least through email to know how things are going. As with any job it might be for you or it might not. You will always hear good and bad things about a company every person has their own take on things. For myself it is great no daycare and saving a lot of money in gas is great too...
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join