Has been mixed. I'm out of the preceptor program and have a new Lead. So far the stress is being told that I'm doing a great job no errors and so on that am and then my Lead calls that afternoon saying I'm going to slow and what's the problem. The problem was I had to attend a funeral and was off for a week but caught up to the best of my ability when I returned.
So it's touch and go and 3 months going so far.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join