We have physician assistants as well, I would not recomend billing for the PA and the surgeon assisting on the same case, the insurance companies will rightly say to you how much extra help could the PA be in this case. If two dr's were able to do the surgery there really should be no need for the PA too unless it is a very unusual out of the ordinary extreme case. The services have to be considered medically necessary and appropriate not simply billed just to get payment. You might get a lot of red flags billing for 3 providers on the same case.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join