The doctor saw a patient in the hospital who needed a new feeding tube - the original tube had dislodged and came out. The doctor took the patient to the OR and placed a guidewire through the gastrocutaneous fistula. The next morning he took the patient back to the OR to replace the feeding tube. Is the guidewire insertion covered separately? If so, what code would I use?