I took the cpc in may of last year. You are allowed to write in the test book. Also the answer sheet is on paper. It is a scantron like in college. Be prepared! I used all 5hrs40min. It was very involved. I would recommend looking up the answers that the multiple choice gives you as opposed to trying to code it yourself. That way you can immediately eliminate 2 from the get go and you only have to choose between the remaining 2 answers. Hope this helps, good luck
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join