It is HCC coding. You capture all DX from Jan10 to present and then the system assigns the record a HCC code. I only did the two they give you in the beginning for practice and one record was 69 pages and the other was 79 pages. You don't code the lab or rad. They pay $3.50 a record. Once you look through all pages and code each page you move the record to get audited by QA. That is as far as I got. For me it was just too much work for a part time job. But to anyone who is thinking about working with them I say give it a shot. You might have a totally different experience then me. Good luck and let me know if you have any further questions.
They were also looking for 5+ years experience so I am pretty sure they would not hire a CPC-A...
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join