We have a new doctor coming on board that will be doing sleep studies and I am wondering if anyone has any good information on how to bill for the following:
95810 & 95811--does anyone know the global period for these codes and
Does anyone know the procedure codes to code for the downloading of the compliance study only, would it be 94750, or 99090, or 99091 for the CPAP machine.
Thanks in advance for your help.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join