The right vertebral would be 36218 since it shares the innominate or brachiocephalic origin. I would probably do the rcca as 36218 and the rvert as 36217. It doesn't make much difference but the rvert code is higher rvu than the rcca.
As for good coding tools, I use the Medlearn vessel charts, but my favorite is and old 2006 chart by medical asset management. I attended an interventional radiology seminar by Medlearn. It was excellent!
Hope this helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join