I just finished this for the DME I work for and I must say GOOD LUCK!!! It's a very daunting task. If you can I would start by printing up an list of all your current pt's who have medicare as a primary insurance. Then go through the list very carefully and look at all the open invoices that you are waiting for mc payments on. If you have any denials I would flag that pt's chart and look at the past 6 months of billing to see if they were done correctly.
Then move onto the next largest insurance you take and do the same thing as I mentioned above. But be warned *** It is going to be at least a 3 person job and take a lot of time.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join