So, you're taking the CPC in 2 days and you want to know what the questions "are to do with"?
It may be a bit late in the day to try and research what the questions are about.
In a nutshell they're about everything...the whole CPT, HCPCS and ICD-9...... really.
I really do despair when you guys post these questions. Passing a test starts with preparation (in advance is a good idea). I've seen people asking what the passing score is after they've taken the test.
What more can I say?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join