95992 canalith repositioning procedure could fit in very well.
386.11 -Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo) that is caused by small calcium carbonate stones that have moved from the vestibule of the inner ear into the semicircular canals, where your sense of balance rests. The stones stimulate nerves and cause a spinning sensation, nausea, and unsteadiness. This condition is treated by the latest Epley Maneuver.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join