Adhesion is the diagnosis and the devision is the procedure bieng done to release it.- (ie)deviding the adhesion, which is otherwise called as adhesiolysis.. we do not have a diagnosis for the procedure of lysis or adhesiolysis. ( division and adhesion are contradictory term to each other.
You have look for "Adhesion" as the diagnosis. Please go to the index and find our for adhesion of the particular body area of system.
Hope this makes meaning.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join