Texas Tech's Health Sciences Center has a great policy for their internal auditing, which actually takes the nature of the mistakes into account when doing their scoring; not all errors uncovered in an audit are the provider's fault, so you have to be prepared for that, as well. Here's a link to their policy: http://www.ttuhsc.edu/billingcomplia...rov_042111.pdf
The main page is here: http://www.ttuhsc.edu/billingcomplia...rocedures.aspx
It's a good resource to model your plan after. Hope that helps!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join