I work for a group who owns a radiology facility.
They own the facility and the equipment.
We bill globally for all but our Echo's which is ready by a cardiologist.
We contract with a radiologist to read all our reports and bill globally this way.
If we have to send a test out to be read and that radiologist isn't contracted to read for us then we use a TC modifier and the radiologist bills for the PC.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join