Paid or not ,no idea. But this much I know:
Injection of Autologous Bone Marrow Mononuclear Cells for Ischemic Cardiomyopathy endstage cardiomyopathy, may produce a durable therapeutic effect and improve myocardial perfusion and exercise capacity.
injection of bone marrow (Stem Cells) in stem cell therapy into cartilage for cartilage repair, as prolotherapy for Arthritis knee, Osteo Arthritis of joints of the body have been brought into recent practices. So,
Experimental/investigational/unproven/not covered for any indication , may be reported with 0232T I think !! Any other suggestion or validation?
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Code Lookup with AAPC Coder
- Coding Data Files
- ICD-9 to ICD-10 Code Converter (FREE)
- Other ICD-10 Codes / Resources
- CPT Codes
- HCPCS Codes
- E/M Analyzer (FREE)
- CPT RVU Calculator (FREE)
- Risk Adjustment Search (FREE)
- PQRS Measure Search (FREE)
- Health Plan / Provider Policy Search (FREE)
- MACRA Calculator
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join