The Virtual Experience was up and running prior to me becoming a CPC-A & if I had known it was going to be unavailable, I would have purchased it when I became an AAPC member. I have contacted AAPC a couple times now inquiring on the status on when it will be working again, but no one seems to know when or if it will even be an option in the future. It's kind of a bummer since it's been difficult to get a coding internship/externship, etc.
Kaylee Blodgett, CPC-A
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join