Does anyone know why the virtual coding was removed? I was hoping to use this since I cannot seem to find a medical coding position. I have found employment within a medical facility but do not expect to be trained in coding or billing until another employee actually leaves their job - and yes, I make myself plenty available and open to assisting others, however, the medical coding positions are a hard nut to crack. I emailed AAPC but did not get a response, anyone out there get a reason on why the virtual lessons for removal of "appprentice" is "no longer available"?
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join