Look at 27810, closed treatment of bimalleolar ankle fx with manipulation. It may seem like an odd code, but the distal tibia and distal fibula along with the talus bones make up the ankle joint.
Bimalleolar fracture - a fracture of the distal tibia and fibula in which the medial malleolus of the distal tibia and the lateral malleolus of the distal fibula are fractured.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join