Results 1 to 2 of 2

Work Comp Pr-4 report

  1. Default Work Comp Pr-4 report
    Exam Training Packages
    Anybody know what cpt code to use to bill a Pr-4 report on a work comp pt?? We used to use cpt code 99080-17 but carriers are no longer recognizing the code anymore.

  2. #2
    Casa Grande
    99080 -17 is still used for PR 4 reports, per CA OMFS.

Similar Threads

  1. work comp
    By alk@APS in forum Anesthesia
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 07:21 AM
  2. Work Comp
    By jop1155 in forum Medical Coding General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 01:06 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 04:57 PM
  4. Work Comp - Report / Case Mgr Codes
    By Desperate Denise in forum Orthopaedics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 06:32 AM
  5. Work Comp
    By louettayg in forum Anesthesia
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 08:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Enjoying Our Forums?

AAPC forums are a benefit of membership. Joining AAPC grants you unlimited access, allowing you to post questions and participate with our community of over 150,000 professionals.

Join Now Continue Reading Without Full Access

Already a Member?


Close Message

In addition to full participation on AAPC forums, as a member you will be able to:

  • Access to the largest healthcare job database in the world.
  • Join over 150,000 members of the healthcare network in the world.
  • Be a part of an industry leading organization that drives the business side of healthcare.
  • Save anywhere from 10%-50% with exclusive member discounts on courses, books, study materials, and conferences.
  • Access to discounts at hundreds of restaurants, travel destinations, retail stores, and service providers. AAPC members also have opportunities to save on heath, life, and liability insurance.
  • Become a member of a local chapter and attend regular meetings.