They are only "ignorant" because they don't know. This is where you step in and provide them the information to educate them. They aren't ignorant because they want to be. They embrace coding information when provided to them. They eagerly want to apply the information so that they stay compliant; particularly with the laws of Medicare. Working hand-in-hand with your providers can be a rewarding experience. Once you earn their trust and they apply the accurate coding information you provide, you should not have to worry about losing your certification.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join