A Patient in the er rec'd 2 Heparin injections SQ subcutaneous, can i code 96372 for this? Wasnt sure b/c it's Heparin.
Also, I am noticing that our ER uses "ENTRY DATE" and STOP DATE with a time for our infusions/IVP...is the entry date w time and stop date w another time good to use as to how long infusions are? How can i tell if it's an IVP vs. IV infusion ?
help much appreciate. thank you
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join