Yes, Heparin can be administered subq, 96372; it's given for the prevention of venous thrombosis.
Are you using an eMAR to code from? If the med, dose, route, time (start/stop) and nurse identiifier are documented, you should have the required information to code. An IVP is an infusion of 15 minutes or less, an infusion is greater than 15 minutes. Hydration requires 31 minutes to code.
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join