I am an Interventional Radiology technologist with over 30 yrs experience. I took the
test in May. Originally I was told I failed, but just three weeks ago, I was contacted by
AAPC and told they had regraded my test and I passed. I thought the test was very hard, but if I had to do it all over, I would retake it.
A lot of the test is reading dictations and case reports. i did not have a lot of experience
in reading reports. Where I work we do not do Cardiac Cath, so I did not do well in that area. 150 questions in 5 1/2 hours seems like a lot of time, but I rushed at the end to
Knowing now how hard ther test is, I look at it as a great accomplishment to have
passed. Good Luck of you decide to take it.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join