Ohio Medicaid no longer accepts the 6780 crossovers on paper eff 06/27/11. If Medicare doesn't forward and it doesn't leave your system electronically you will have to enter it on the New MITS website. I have not done one yet but others in my office have. I think there are still several kinks to work out on their part though.
You need to select your provider (the admin has to add you with your username) then go to claims>professional claim. Enter all the data you can from there.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join