Inguinal region is not the vaginal region first of all. Ingunial region is GROIN area.
So it does not belong to the vaginal.
Secondly, the erythematous papul eof 3mm does not merit for an abscess. It is is a papule whcih merits for dermatoses.
I would think of 690 series 690.8.
The skin is made up of squamous epithelium and the papule is erythematous
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join