"The physician performs sugery on the sternum bone to put the bone back together following previous surgical separation. Under andesthesia, an incision overlying the sternum is made and carried deep to the bone and separated pieces are identified. Physician may debride soft tissue or bone. The bony fragments are manipulated back together and held in place. Wires or other internal fixation devices to maintain the bone in appropriate position"
21627 is probably your better option.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join