Path report came back as a supernumerary digit-dx code 755.01
, but cant find CPT CODE for this procedure- any ideas ?POSTOPERATIVE DIAGNOSES: left little finger mass.
PROCEDURES PERFORMED: Excisional biopsy of right chest soft tissue mass and excisional biopsy of left little finger mass.
ESTIMATED BLOOD LOSS: Minimal.
CLINICAL HISTORY: a small appendage on the lateral aspect of her left finger, which appeared to be an accessory digit, which does not appear to have bone within it. Which the patient desires removal.
PROCEDURE IN DETAIL: The patient was brought into the operating room and placed on the operating room table in a supine position. The left hand and the was prepped and draped in a sterile fashion. Attention was t turned towards the left hand. 2 cc of 1% lidocaine were used for local anesthesia. An elliptical incision measuring approximately 1 cm in length was made to excise this mass with grossly negative margins. There was no sign of infection. Hemostasis was achieved with electrocautery. All dissection was superficial. The skin was closed with three interrupted 4-0 nylon sutures.
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join