We do a bunch of these.
CPT coding guidance directs us to 11200 if there is NO bone involved. If you still have your 2008 CPT book (yes, i keep my old books, as the coding tidbits seem to disappear year to year) under 26254 CPT directs you:
"For excision of polydactylous digit, soft tissue only, use 11200"
Hope that helps! I can scan you the CPT page if you'd like to see it.
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join