Hi Just some info for anyone pursuing coding as a career, it's very hard to get anywhere with CPC, I would recommend CCS because it seems that's all they look for, I have pursuing this career since 2005, I was unable to obtain a position at all until one hospital did give me a chance 3years after credentialing, then I worked there for 3 years and was unfortunatley laid off, now I am still looking and was laid off 2 years ago for a coding position but they are either out of my area,(live in jersey) or they want CCS and five years experience. Tell me how do you gain the experience if you are not given the opportunity and when you feel you have enough experience they shoot you down....It's very discouraging.....I wish everyone including me luck!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join