After reading your posts, I must say I'm a bit discouraged.
I haven't gone out into the job market yet, I'm newly certified and must do my externship , but I've taken out a large student loan and worked extremely hard to become certified and I'm now worried about my career decision.
I love coding but $14.00 an hour doesn't begin to pay for my education and
hard work to acquire my certification, not to mention the continuing education and work required to stay certified.
My present job pays $20 an hour and I was looking to challenge myself and better myself..........
I'm not sure I made the right decision.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join