Full or Part-time.

Coding and Compliance – Certified Procedure Coder (AAPC) with over 10 years coding, billing and auditing experience in multiple-specialties, mainly cardiology and cardiovascular surgery. Internal auditing and charge review for both billing and coding compliance. Well versed on regulatory and compliance issues for Medicare, HIPAA, OIG, NCQA, JCAHO, SB 418 and managed care.

Revenue Cycle Management – Hands-on experience in all areas from both a facility and physician stand-point with focus on pro-active, root-cause problem resolution and team-building. Demonstrated ability to work with other departments on identified quality issues. Facility experience includes: hospital inpatient and outpatient/ancillary services and emergency room care.

If interested in discussing further, please don’t hesitate to contact me: z3djinn@gmail.com

I’d also be happy to provide my resume for additional review. I am based in Houston, TX. A telecommuting opportunity strongly desired, but will work within Houston-metro area as well.