We have a Dietician/Nutritionist on board. We use 97802/97803 with insurances that accept her credentials. My question is, if it's would be appropriate to bill 99211's (to those insurances that do not recognize nutritionists), "incident to" criteria being met, that is.

For example: patients who have DM, HTN with CKD and Patient who have are obese and have chronic conditions.

I appreciate any input.