We don't use superbills in our practice, but for those that do need to continue I suggest having a superbill that allows the physician to write the diagnosis to the necessary specificity that will be required with ICD-10.
I also wanted to let you know that the AAPC will be rolling out a product called Fast Forwards, which will have the top 50 diagnosis codes per specialty which will be a great reference tool for providers and you can put them on your superbills. Watch the AAPC ICD-10 tab for more information as to when these will be released.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join