If there is appropriate documentation, first visit may have been an e/m if office visit and MDM documenting need for IV hydration, then 96365.
Again, based on documentation, you may be able to code for an e/m to evaluate medical necessity for hydration, each visit and hydration code. If a povider has scheduled a hydration tx schedule over several visits, may be able to code 99211 and 96365, so long as incident to conditions are present and documented.
Are you under the impression you cannot code 99365 for multiple visits?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join