Encoder Pro lists the following description of CPT 92506"
The physician takes a history of the patient, including speech and language development, hearing loss, and physical and mental development. A physical examination is performed. Hearing tests and speech/language evaluations are performed. Assessment of deficits and a plan for the patient are made. These plans may involve speech therapy, hearing aids, etc. In auditory processing disorders, the patient (usually children) cannot process the information heard due to lack of integration between the ears and the brain, even though hearing may be normal. Central auditory processing disorder (CAPD) is often confused with or functions as an underlying factor to a number of learning disabilities.
F Tessa Bartels, CPC-E/M
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join