a suggestion -
Cpt 92133 -
Scanning computerized ophthalmic diagnostic imaging, posterior segment, with interpretation and report, unilateral or bilateral; optic nerve
If you own the equipment and are performed the test as well as providing the interpretation and report, simply submit 92133.
Do not break down the TC/26 component.
For 92133 for Medicare some are still doing 92133- 26 and 92133-TC;
Commercial payers rarely recognize - TC/-26;
If payer agress can bill Dr.A for 92133-TC and Dr.B for 92133-26;
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join