AAPC - Back to school
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new coder needs help with E/M or procedure

AAPC: Back to School
    Hi Sue,

Thank you and that would be great! I just joined this forum and am still becoming familiar with how to use it. My friend has yet to sign up and join yet, she works uncredentialed, scary but true. Any help anyone can provide would be great and my email is amber.krasny@yahoo.com. Thank you so much! I just purchased the AAPC ED exam guidelines for her and in there is also looks at the surgical package in the ER as the same as the guidelines... so I guess it is just hard for me to wrap my brain around how a lacerated finger repair can also have an E/M since there was nothing additoinal or seperate examined. Thanks again and I think I probably somehow hijacked this post. Sorry!

Amber you are fine... these posts on the forums are great for everyone that has questions - you get to learn so much. Most likely I will get back to you on Monday....
    Also you can do an AAPC search on modifier 25 - that should bring up some good sites for you to get started on.

Thanks, Sue
    Susan Edwards, CPC, CEDC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 07:38 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-12-2013, 10:24 AM
  3. Coder policy and procedure
    By AuditU in forum Medical Coding General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 08:16 AM