That is a little unusual. Code 00350 is the correct ASA code for CPT 35301. Are you coding for both providers anesthesia and surgeon? Who is the insurance carrier? It almost seems that a call to the insurance may quickly resolve the problem. Though I do not have all the dynamics of this claim it is a little hard to point you in the right direction. If you would be able to provide a bit more information I may be able to assist you further. If you wish
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join