I don't know much about Q0-Investigational clinical service provided in a clinical research study that is in an approved clinical research study.
Don't you have to bill with V70.7 as the primary dx code?
You may already know about this but check out the following:
Source: CMS Claims Processing Manual R2052CP
Subject: Pub 100-04 Transmittal R2052CP - Billing and Processing for Healthy Control Group Volunteers in a Qualified Clinical Trial
Version: 2010-09-17 -
This was new as of September last year, so you may already have this information.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join