Physical Therapists are performing Pulmonary Rehab services and would like to bill for it, but it is required to have a Supervising Physician present. We have a Pulmonologist who is employed under a different group and Tax ID#.

Can this Pulmonologist act as a Supervising Physician? If so, can the Pulmonologist bill for these services as Incident-to?