12 yr old boy brought into ER w/ foreign body in urethra. CT showed foreign body decision was made to extract via cystoscopy.
Consult has HPI as above
Past medical HX: ADHD, Flu & Strep
Past Surg HX circumcision, leg fx w/ closed reduction
Soc Hx : homeschooling
ROS: per hx of present illness
Exam: 10 systems all nl
Reviewed CT scan and lab studies
Impression: uerthral foreign body
Plan: Cystoscopy w/ extraction foreign body
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join