I took the program through Penn Foster and like any other program you have to prepare for the CPC exam outside of the classroom environment. I prepared by purchasing exams through AAPC and using the Carol Buck CPC review book to test myself on the timing and speed. The resources I have listed is what prepared me for the CPC exam in addition to my schooling through Penn Foster. I passed on my second try...First time ran out of time...:
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join