Title: BONUS FEATURE
Question:When a bleb fails after a trabeculectomy procedure, is it appropriate to report the revision of that bleb with code 66250,Revision or repair of operative wound of anterior segment, any type, early or late, major or minor procedure? Paul Cadorette CPC, CPC-H, CPC-P, CEDC, COSC, CASCC, Houston, TX
Answer:Yes, it is appropriate to report code 66250 to describe the revision of the bleb following a trabeculectomy procedure.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join